2.8数词练习_冠词和数词 2.8数词练习 1. ______ martyrs have heroically laid down their lives for the people. a. Thousand upon thousand of b. Thousand and thousands of c. Thousands u...2.8数词练习_冠词和数词
1. ______ martyrs have heroically laid
down their lives for the people.
a. Thousand upon thousand
of b. Thousand
and thousands of
c. Thousands upon thousands
of d. Thousand and thousand
2. They received ______ of letters about
their TV programs.
a. dozen b. dozen and dozen c score d. dozens
3. Who is that man,______ in the front
a. one b. the one c. first d. the first
4. We have produced ______ this year as
we did in 1993.
a. as much cotton twice b. as twice
c. much as twice cotton d. twice as
5. The earth is about ______ as the
a. as fifty time big b. fifty times as big c. as big fifty time d. fifty as times big
6. The population of many Alaskan cities
has ______ in the past three years.
a. more than doubled b. more doubled than c. much than doubled d.
much doubled than
7. The moon is about _____ in diameter
as diameter as the earth.
a. one-three as large b. one three as large c. one-third as large d. one third as large
8. Five hundred yuan a month _____
enough to live on.
a. is b. are c. is being d. has
9. ______ of the buildings were ruined.
a. Three fourth b. Three four c. Three-fourths d. Three-four
10. Consult _____ for questions about
a. the six index b. index six c. sixth index d. index numbering six
11. She went to the countryside ______.
the morning at nine/on June first,1968 b. on June first,1968/in the morning at nine
nine in the morning/on June first,1968 d. on June first,1968/at nine in the morning
12. Three-fourths of the suITce of the
earth ______ covered with water.
a. are b. is c. were d. be
13. This month the production of
stainless steel in our steelworks has increased ______ 2,000 tons.
a. with b. in c. on d. by
14. With the miniaturization of the
structural components the weight of these electric devices has decreased
________ 30 percent.
a. as b. with c. in d. by
15. The Olympic Games are held ______.
four years b. every four year c. every fourth years d. every four-years
16. As he is not in good health, he goes
to his factory only ______ just to learn something about the progress of
a week b. one week c. one time a week d. one a week
17. Three students ______ in this
university come from the South.
a. of ten b. out of in ten c. out of ten d. in tens
18. Strings of the same thickness made of
nylon are ______.
times stronger than those b. five time stronger than those
times strong than those d. five times stronger
19.the wheels of the old wagon are nearly ______ those
of a modern car.
the size of b. twice size
of c. twice sizes of d. twice the size of
20. One day on the moon is ______.
Earth week long b. two
Earth weeks long
Earth weeks longer d. two Earth
关键字：数词练习 英语数词练习 数词练习题 高中英语数词练习 冠词练习